Let’s sing a praise song

Hi Fam! How was Church today?Soooooo we are singing today ๐Ÿ˜€. Do share with us a praise song (or praise songs) you love a lot.

You know the type that is accompanied by vigorous clapping lol. Could be Christian songs we grew up singing, the one we sing at home, that bursts forth during our personal praise and worship sessions.

Or that song you are most likely to sing if you are called to lead praise in Church.

Yeah! That one.

Don’t over think it. The first one that comes to mind immediately you read this is also ok.

Lemme make it simple. If we were to hand you a microphone , what song would you sing right now. Let’s go.

Remember Praise oh. We will do worship later.

Here are some of mine.

My Helper

There is something that makes me come into your presence.

My Helper! My Helper oh! My helper! My helper oh! My helper .

There is something that makes me come into your presence.

My Helper!

Drops ๐ŸŽค ๐Ÿ˜€.

This isn’t my favorite but it’s the first that cane to mind. Lol so I guess it qualifies. I guess my favorites include

“Baba you do well, you do well, you do well, you do well “.

and

“Come and join me sing Hallelujah, Jehovah Jireh has done me well”

Does Pastor Nathaniel Bassey’s “Hallelujah” qualify? If so, pls add am ๐Ÿ˜€.

P. S. Don’t worry I haven’t forgotten local and worship songs.

P. S.S Bible study loading next week ๐Ÿ˜. Get your Bibles ready.

Christian Life

Tunji
    April 9, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Lol. I’d love to see you minister in songs Sha. I don’t know, but this song does it for me everytime I lead worship…. Spirit of God we welcome you, almighty God we welcome you. Spirit of truth we welcome you, almighty God we welcome you… By Nathaniel Bassey.

April 9, 2017 at 10:18 pm

Hahahaha. You are not serious. Once I sing one, you will surely not want to hear me sing another ?
      Thank you Tunji. Sounds awesome

April 9, 2017 at 11:13 pm

I worship&get lifted more in hymns. one of my favourites is the 2nd stanza of the hymn:
    “sweet is the promise, I will not forget thee”.
    stanza 2
    how can I show my gratitude to Jesus
    for His love unfailing and his tender care
    I will proclaim to others his salvation
    that they may ccept Him and his promise share
    chorus
    I will not forget thee or leave thee
    in my hands i’ll hold thee, in my arms i’ll fold thee
    I will not forget thee or leave thee
    I am thy redeemer, I will care for thee

April 10, 2017 at 12:21 pm

I love hymns a lot too. You can be sure we will still have a hymns version of “Let’s sing”.?
      I wish I knew how to sing this one. Very lifting.

April 10, 2017 at 6:29 am

Oh, you reminded me of that song, Bisi! There is something…
    I really love this song:
    “Lord you are holy
    And we lift you up and glorify your name…”
    I’ve sung it so much that my girls have captured it too. Lol
    I love music!

April 11, 2017 at 3:00 pm

There is indeed something that makes us…………………..
      You must really sing it often for your girls to know the song too.
      Good for you. I do too.

April 10, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Is it weird that more than one song came to my mind at the same time? Lol

*Every praise is to our God, every world of word with one accord . Every praise every praise is to our God. Glory hallelujah is due our God. Every praise every praise is to our God.*

April 11, 2017 at 3:01 pm

No it’s not weird. I also struggled but eventually I went with the First that came to my mind.
      Feel free to share both if you can.
      All these nice songs that you people are sharing ?

Immanuel (WittyBoss)
    August 20, 2017 at 7:29 pm

I donโ€™t have a favorite worship song but the best that always gets me spiritually high is โ€œYou are mighty and holy, you are lifted up, above all. So we worship you, all mighty God, you are lifted up, above all.โ€. Iโ€™m getting teary eyed as I typed this, lols. Happy Sunday guys.

*PS. Finally I am able to leave a comment after s long time. I have to put my phone in safe mode to do this. Its worth it anyway

August 27, 2017 at 2:33 pm

Deep song. I can really imagine you getting teary eyed lol.
      I have no idea why you couldn’t comment but I am glad it’s sorted.

August 25, 2017 at 5:44 am

I’d start with “What shall we do today . . Today oh . . . I will lift up my voice in praise”

That song is long enough to set everyone up for praising God. The next songs always flow after that.

August 29, 2017 at 9:36 am

Hmm! I love that song. And yes it does set the tone for next songs quite rightly.