Do you believe that Marine powers, spirit husbands exist?

My people! I checked out Sisi Yemmie’s blog today and I was taken aback to read the title of her latest vlog “My nanny was a mermaid”. I thought she was exaggerating oh but as soon as I watched I realized she was perfectly serious ? and indeed her nanny talked about marine powers and spirit husbands.

Now I’ve been thinking of writing a few posts that aren’t the usual stuff but I have kinda been postponing when to start them (I eventually settled for July ) but it seems we are getting started earlier than usual. Soooo let’s go there. Lol.

First watch this and tell me what you think.

Sisiyemmie is a popular blogger in Nigeria and her Vlogs are popular. While watching this particular one though, I laughed and laughed. Her narration was so funny. It was interesting to say the least.

Here’s the story ( though I advise that you watch it). I am a bad summariser Lol plus it’s actually 1.45am now. Soooooo, Sisiyemmie needed a house help and she found one eventually. The thing is, a day after employment ,said house help confessed to being a “water girl”. As in possessed by marine spirit. She told her employer stories of going inside the water world, how the water world is, how beautiful and handsome the people there are, and about her husband in the water who appears in the physical to sleep with her, carry her sister off the bed unto the floor when he appears, and killed her first husband out of jealousy. Plus how she wants out and has gone for deliverance.

Sisiyemmie’s response is so hilarious. She is a good story teller. She focused on house helps and how one has to be careful both physically and spiritually but I am focusing on the spiritual aspect now and asking you guys if you believe the story and why.

Here’s My Take

I do, because things like this are not strange to me. One thing God has opened my eyes to is the supernatural and I have heard numerous eye witness accounts of stuff like this and seen some stuff with my very two eyes. Apart from the stuff I see or hear in Mfm, I also have personal experiences that would leave you cold if I told you.

I told you guys about pupils in my mum’s school who suddenly confessed to being witches Here.

I would be a hypocrite to pretend not to believe. I remember a married woman telling me of her spirit husband and how he had made life difficult for her physical husband. They lost wealth and even a child.

I have heard also stuff like this from someone I know who comes from a riverine area . She told me so many stuff I can’t even say here.

My pastor told me of a case where a woman would sleep and wake up knowing and feeling she had had violent sex and see sperm.

I have heard of men dating women but who are warned in the dream by men to stay away from their wife and pay with their lives if they remain stubborn.

My people! Those are just a fraction of the stories I could tell you oh. You can see why I can’t agree with the comments saying Sisiyemmie was scammed (she gave the lady some money and fired her),the story fabricated or that the lady was mentally ill.

That’s my take on the video and the subject matter. I, Bisola I believe. What’s your take? Have you heard,read,seen or experienced such recently? Does it seem far fetched that there are beings in the water and stuff like children and husbands?

May 26, 2017 at 2:30 pm

very very well ma. I’ve not had a physical encounter with one though but I know&believe dt they exist thru revelations with visible signs o. I’ve also heard&seen testimonies of delivered captives.
    may we not be held captive by lucifer in Jesus’ name. Amen! enjoy d wkd

May 27, 2017 at 10:58 am

Lol at not having physical encounter. Thank God for your life. What is important is the awareness that there is a spiritual realm of both good and evil.
      Yeah! I have seen and heard testimonies too. I don’t watch Immanuel TV but there are chilling live testimonies but I have heard enough from Mfm and had encounters enough to know that there are powers inside the waters.
      Amen.
      Thanks dear.

May 26, 2017 at 3:02 pm

Though I haven’t exactly had first hand experience, or seen these things myself, I believe and know these things exist and are real.
    We had a relative who used to sleep on the same bed with me who confessed to going out through walls ,windows and the chimney at night for meetings. It was after the confession and she taking us to the exit points we saw foot and hand prints on the wall at weird places and angles. It was like film.

These things aren’t just stories. Believe it or not there’s existence of the negative spiritual realm.

I’ve missed this space.
    Will try and do some catching up.

May 27, 2017 at 11:05 am

Are you serious. That’s one thing that makes me wary ofliving with people and even sleeping in the same room with them. I have had weird experiences and attacks in some instances where I slept in same environment with people like that and forgot to pray.
      Imagine if she hadn’t confessed. How would you have known? I am certain your dreams couldn’t have been good. I mean you are sleeping, your relative is on adventure. Lol.

Film indeed. You think those stuff are Nollywood until you hear first hand experience.
      Of course they aren’t just stories. I think Satan is behind this concept so that we can remain unaware and ignorant and he can use this powers to perpetuate evil.
      Thanks dear. We have missed you hear. You really did catch up. Let me go and reply your comments. Lol.

D'Dream
    May 26, 2017 at 9:02 pm

I haven’t heard any particular of such experience but surely I believe these phenomenon exists.
    There is an unseen world where people and demon gravitate and lived. My understanding of these phenomena is draw from the book of Revelation where the bible talks about Satan and his angels thrown down to the earth. I believe some of them for lack of habitation, took to the trees, rivers, streams, and whatever physical planes they could occupy howbeit spiritually.
    Humans existence is just little fraction of how old the earth is.
    Many things and mysteries exists before man’s existence.
    I believe these stories are real but then Jesus is more real

May 31, 2017 at 6:44 pm

I agree with you about an unseen world. There are spiritual activities going on that can affect the physical. If we believe that there is an heaven, then we should not be surprised that Satan and his cohorts have made their abode in some places where they plan evil stuff.
      Yeah! That take on Revelation is very apt.

Exactly! We met some things on Earth. The Bible says the spirit of the Lord moved upon the face of the waters .This happened even before man, fish, animals were created . And if you notice there wasn’t an actual creation of water, God just separated the water under from the water beneath in General 1:6, and gathered the water under the sky in one place to make room for dry land in Vs 9.
      Sure. Jesus ever real.
      Thanks dear Immanuel. God bless.

May 29, 2017 at 8:42 pm

Ephesians 6:12 – For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Marine spirits are real.

May 31, 2017 at 6:50 pm

Yes oh. That verse just spells out what we are battling against. It states there’s a battle, it isn’t physical lest we arm ourselves physically, but states our adversaries in four different forms. Powers and principalities is enough to give one food for thought, how much more the other two.
      Thanks Amaka.