The song I keep replaying

My people! I have gone from looking for songs for my playlist to recommending songs and having them on repeat on my phone.  Can somebody shout Hallelujah. ?.

Watch ” Mairo Ese – Nani Gi (Only you) Official Music Video on YouTube

Anyway, this up here is my latest “favoritest” song from Mairo Ese whom I discovered recently when I read that he was engaged to Ayo Thompson. I didn’t know who he was so I was more interested in reading about Ayo cos she’s our very own Ayo of 1plustheone.com.  Then I googled him, heard this song and the rest is history ?.

Anyway, I love this song.  I can listen to it all day and go

“I bu chimooooooooooooooooooo”. Lol. I intend to listen to ALL the songs Mairo Ese has ever sang and download as many as I can. So watch this space.

Go on and tell us, what song or singer are currently listening to and can’t get enough of. As for me, I am off to listen to “Nani gi” again ?.

mildred
    May 21, 2017 at 4:46 pm

I love this song….was on repeat for so long, I can’t even listen to it just once. Maybe three or four times before I change. Right now I’ve got this two on repeat….Nothing to lose by loyiso bala and God on the mountain(not sure who sang this). My forever worship songs are, elohim by Nathaniel Bassey and glorious deliverer by cohbams

May 22, 2017 at 10:14 am

Yeah. I feel you. Some songs can’t just be heard once.
      I haven’t heard of the ones you have on repeat but I will check them out.
      Nathaniel Bassey and Cobhams have a lot of fans. Fun enough Nathaniel and Mairo are really close.

Eagle Adekoya
    May 21, 2017 at 6:21 pm

Travis Greene all the way…….. In fact am listening to his songs on my headset as I type…. All things are working for my good and it’s intentional….and more… I trust God too much to give up

May 22, 2017 at 10:17 am

I can see you are a Travis Greene fan. What song of his is your most favorite?
      Amen and Amen. It will work for good as you have proclaimed in Jesus name. God is ever faithful to those who put their trust and hope in him.

May 21, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Hmm. Interesting. I’m currently updating my playlist. Will go download this song. However, Eben is the bomb presently o. Have you heard Lift His Name and At The Centre?

May 22, 2017 at 10:22 am

Emete love, how are you?
      Funny enough I only just heard of Eben yesterday when I googled Jadhiel and found out they were married. I will try and check out his songs.
      No I haven’t oh. I will. Thanks love.

Highly Favored
    May 22, 2017 at 12:41 pm

Beautiful song!
    See how God has blessed our Ayo!! Our dear sweet blogging Sister, “One plus”. Cant wait to read her story when she shares it with us.

I stay playing songs on my blog ooooh (In my Nigerian voice) :0

May 24, 2017 at 4:59 pm

You understand perfectly how happy I am for her. It’s a testimony and lesson in faith and trust in God and waiting faithfully. God is faithful indeed.
      I can’t wait too. Lol at Nigerian voice.

May 23, 2017 at 10:45 am

Ayo is so blessed. Her testimony is yet to be heard. She has proven that she who waits on the Lord can never be put to shame.

I compose my own songs. Lol. I can just be humming one line for days. Currently singing “keep me in your love”.

May 24, 2017 at 5:02 pm

Yes oh my dear Amaka. I was so excited. Its all over hers and his instagram and was even on Bellanaija.
      Hmm! Amaka the composer. Lol. Well done.

Marshall
    May 25, 2017 at 11:57 am

You should try some Ebiere tracks.I can share some with you if you don’t mind, they’re always difficult to get online.
    Joe Praize too has been on my mind strongly.
    Or maybe I should just say that I love all those guys from Believers Love World, and I’m not a member. Lol

May 27, 2017 at 10:49 am

Thanks Marshall. I don’t mind. I would love to hear Ebiere tracks. How can we share them though?
      Joe Praize? Ok. I would check him out. Are they both from BLW? That’s interesting. Eben and Jadhiel also are.

Marshall
        June 8, 2017 at 10:44 am

Sorry I’m just seeing you reply.
        You can send me a mail so I can share with you via Dropbox.
        Yes they are.

May 26, 2017 at 3:20 pm

Look who now has songs on repeat! Lol
    Well done sis.

I have more than one song on repeat.
    But a more current one would be a praise song Victory by Eben.

May 27, 2017 at 11:12 am

You get my happiness. Look who now has songs on repeat indeed. Tis a wonder. Yeah! Even is cool. I like some of his songs. Though I haven’t listened to all.

Maryanne Theodore
    June 7, 2017 at 6:01 pm

The current song I have on repeat is Toju by Usimeke, the song is way too cool and I mean it when I say so

June 8, 2017 at 10:07 pm

Thanks for your comment Maryanne. I believe you when you say it’s cool lol. I will try to check it out. ?