Bye bye February – Hello March

February March

Hi Guys! So before we start talking about the awesomeness that is March, let’s say a proper bye-bye to February by looking at what I was  up to ?.

Sooooo am I the only one who thought February was short. Nope? OK good.

FEBRUARY

Church drama and he said/she said.

My people! Minding your business doesn’t preclude you from church drama oh.

I normally mind my business but when they make you in charge of Sunday school teachers certificate i.e compiling names, collecting money etc you can’t actually avoid going from one Coordinator to another. And you know how that can turn out . One coordinator sent me to a class where another person was in charge for the second time and I told him what the person said the last time he sent me on such errand concerning the certificates and asked him to clarify the situation. That was how he got miffed and took me along to the second man so that he can repeat what he said to his face.

Toh! Me I didn’t bargain for such drama oh. The second man was now looking at me like ” Beht Sister! Did I send you to him?” Which was true. Sigh! But how could I have known that would happen nah.

Valentine

Ehn-ehn, how was your Valentine?

Hello March Mine was uneventful and boring. I spent it at work and then at home. I planned to eat pizza oh but eventually I didn’t.

How did yours go? Come and gist me. I mean us.

Adventure.

I was feeling adventurous and paid to enter a big bus for the first time in Ibadan. You can read why it deserved a post on its own here.

Hair.

February wasn’t the month of making hair for me. I think I went to the salon once and it took me days to literally loosen the hair. And I am talking simple corn rows oh. I was too busy.

Viola! Scarf tying to the rescue. Normally I don’t usually tie scarf to work. But see ehn! My hair is Natural and I wasn’t in the mood to finish loosening the corn rows I had on, wash, condition and all that drama naturalistas are familiar with it. The reception wasn’t too bad sha except for one naughty colleague. And I learnt my lesson about doing plenty hair on top head. Na you go suffer to loose am.

Blogging.

I have been writing a lot of posts on the go and this was especially evident in February. I barely managed to blog. As in some of those February posts came by the grace of God.

Enough about February. Let’s go straight to March.

Now let me tell you one word for March. Awesome. Yep! Because that’s the month I was born. On a day in the middle of the month called the ides of March.

February March

I am usually so happy to get to this Month. I focus less on what I do not have yet, ignore Satan and focus more on the amazing grace to see another year. Believe me! Where there is life there is hope. I am alive and that’s all that I let matter .

So how will that day go? Court! Court! Court. In fact there’s court the day before, two matters on that day and the day after. So I hope I manage to write a birthday post. Normally, I like to have my friends over and just eat, drink and gist. But this year, unlike the others, I am not on leave so no time to set stuff up. Apart from it being a work day, I also feel like some solitude. Maybe watch a movie with one or two people or be by myself. Remember How I witnessed a marriage proposal the last time I watched a movie? I will tell you how it goes sha.

Blogging.

Hmmm! My excitement for March might transcend into blogging. I wanted to start a new series but I am thinking of waiting a little bit. I am behind on some series and posts I promised to write so I think I will do that this month. February had just one Bible Character post on the Unprofitable Servant and our talents unlike January but it’s not  a series I force myself to write. I like to chill, meditate and allow the Holy Spirit lead me.

The Boarding house series continues this month, we are continuing the ” waiting on the Lord” theme which started with Time Zone , and I will try to write the post on joining a group in Church and maybe one or two posts I promised. Of course, expect random stuff. That’s usually surprising even to me so I can’t tell you what that will be.

Thank you so much for your comments. You may not know it but Each comment encourages me to write another post.And I wish you a happy new month.

P.S   This is a post for “Family” so I am going to make a family request.

Please make sure you subscribe to my mailing list. That’s the list for ” my people” lol. Just fill in the box below, easy peasy. No wahala.

March 5, 2017 at 4:27 am

Welcome to March!
    Hahahaha everyone’s birth month is the most awesome month.
    Spent 90% of Valentine day at work, went home and slept very well. Was too tired. That’s usually church service day but I was already very late so didn’t go.

February was a beautiful month toe. Had some some nice moments and memories. And I found your blog last month.

Have a lovely month ahead.
    Cheers.

March 5, 2017 at 9:50 pm

Thanks dear. Lol. Abi oh. Did I say ” awesome” I meant the “only awesome” month.
      Lol at slept very well. What else is there to do? Apart from the lateness of the hour and tiredness I am sure you would have had to battle traffic too.
      That’s nice. I hope March is like that for me. Awwwwww. Thank you so much. Sweet if you to say that.

March 5, 2017 at 1:07 pm

Awww, happy birthday in advance! I know that feeling when it’s your birthday month.
    I am so looking forward to the boarding house series.
    May the Lord continue to give you strength and inspire you.

March 5, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Thank you so much my friend.
      Oya take hug. You get the birth month thing.
      Thank you dear. I will be sure to post the one on ground soon. Just to finish and edit it.
      Amen and amen. Thank you for praying for me.

Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)
    March 6, 2017 at 3:01 pm

Seems like you enjoy your Val compared to mine..
    Spent mine in a cybercafe by working on my blogs. sounds Unromantic? I cannot go and come and kill myself cos am single:)
    Regarding the big bus in Ibadan, is it that type owned by the government?
    Wishing you the best in this new month!

March 7, 2017 at 7:09 am

? I guess you are right. Mine was a bit better than yours.
      Don’t worry. The lord will make all things good in his own time.
      Yes it is the type owned by Government.
      Thank you Tunde. Wish you the same too.

March 6, 2017 at 3:50 pm

I do not want to remember what February looked like right now. I want to forget. Lol. But for someone as intuitive as me, it may be hard. February wasn’t all bad sha, just there.

It’s OK to see March as the best month, Sister Bisi. We all have the freedom of choice. Lol.

March 7, 2017 at 7:12 am

Pele! I know that feeling. That was April last year for me. It wasn’t funny.
      Don’t worry jare! March is going to be better by God’s grace.
      Yes oh. Very ok. Thank you dear.

ChinyereDistinguished
    March 6, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Happy Birthday in advance SisterBisi! March is also the birth month of my eldest sis and younger bro.

My February was okay and Val’s day was special because I was able to pull off an interview on the blog I had dreamed of but didn’t know how it would happen as I hardly knew the guest… long story short, God worked it out. Asides that, it was a work-full day and i was happy to retire to bed at night. No outing.

PS: I love your word for March – AWESOME!

March 7, 2017 at 7:18 am

Yes oh. I love hearing about March birthday people.
      Now you see why this month is Awesome. ?
      Good for you that you had good memories of that day. That’s what counts. It doesn’t have to romantic to be memorable.
      Yes oh. Nothing like retiring to one’s bed at the end of a long day.
      Thank you dear. AWESOME it is.
      Welcome Chinyere. Thanks for coming by.

E
    March 8, 2017 at 5:03 am

Woohoooooo! It’s your birthday month! I hope you find happiness in however you choose to mark the day. Looking forward to reading about that 🙂
    Hahaha I like how you learnt your lesson from your plenty cornrows. “Na you go suffer loose am oo” ?. This natural hair matter can be very stressful.

Anyhoo I’m excited about all the upcoming posts and I wish you all the very best March has to offer!

March 8, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Yes oh! It’s my birthday month and it’s in less than a week.
      My dear, I appreciate the sentiment. The happiness already started from first of March sef. Yes oh. Looking forward to it too.
      I learnt more than lesson sef. No one in my house likes loosing hair even when you resort to blackmailing them so it’s a case of OYO.
      Thank you dear. Amen, and you too.