The time zone

New York is 3 hours ahead of California but it does not mean that California is slow, or that New York is fast. Both are  working based on their own “Time Zone.”

Some one is still single. Someone *got married* and ‘waited’ 10 years before having a child. There is another who had a baby within a year of marriage.

Someone graduated at the age of 22, yet waited 5 years before *securing a good job*; and there is another who graduated at 27 and secured employment immediately !

Someone *became CEO* at 25 and died at 50 while another became a CEO at 50 and lived to 90 years.

Everyone works based on their ‘Time Zone’.

People can have things worked out only according to their pace.

Work in your *time zone*

Your Colleagues, friends, younger ones might “seem” to go ahead of you.

Maybe some might “seem” behind you.

Everyone is in this world running their own race on their own lane in their own time. God has a different plan for everybody.Time is the difference. *Obama retires at 55, Trump resumes at 70*

Don’t envy them or mock them, it’s their ‘Time Zone.’

You are in yours!

Hold on, be strong, and stay true to yourself. All things shall work together for your good.

You’re not late … You are not early … you’re very much On time!

You Are In Your Time Zone….🌐

God bless.

Hi Guys. Someone forwarded this to me on whatsapp and I thought to share. I have no idea who the original writer is but I believe it’s something we can all relate to.

The world tries to make it seem like we have missed it when our journey time and arrival is different from those that have gone ahead.

They forget that the only good time is God’s time and that God is always on time.

My friend said something one time and related to it. She said she was the youngest in her primary school class, but by the time she was in the University, she was among the oldest.  The people she overtook then went ahead of her. This happened because she didn’t secure admission on time. So she was ahead at one point, and then they overtook her at on time. Many of them are married and have kids now.

I could relate too because I got double promotion in primary school and graduated from University early. That was my time zone. Then the search for job started, and those that came after me got jobs before me because our time zones differ. I got a good job after years of waiting, but that doesn’t mean that someone who is yet to get a job till now won’t get a better job than mine. That’s the thing about time zones, very dynamic. God is the one that sets times for everybody.

Stop looking at the time of someone who isn’t even in your time zone

Your time zone is not the same with your friends, even twins can have different time zones.

You are in your time zone. Time zones can differ greatly. This realization can help us to wait patiently and trust in God.

Christian Life

March 1, 2017 at 3:08 pm

Hey Bisi! You couldn’t have said it any better – God is the one that sets times for everybody. If only we can remember this whenever it seems like our prayers are not getting answers or challenges are springing forth here and there.

My cousin who we went to school together is now married and has a beautiful daughter, It’s her timezone. Thanks for the reminder sweets. *hugs*

March 2, 2017 at 11:18 am

Yes dear. If only we can remember it. Sometimes it’s so easy to go down the pity lane and forget the awesomeness of God’s time.
      My dear, it’s not by you. If I had a penny for the number of my friends and younger family members that finished later and are married now.
      As you have said its their time zone.
      Thank you for commenting. Right back at ya.😀

Olaitan
    March 1, 2017 at 11:40 pm

Sister Bisi! Thanks for this post! I’d do a quick confession first, I don’t read WhatsApp bcs at all because they could be really annoying so imagine my surprise when I read the end of that and you say you got it from whatsapp. So beautifully written, I might as well repent. Lol.
    I skipped primary 5 in primary school but I couldn’t enter university immediately so I’m eventually still classmates with the people I left behind. Recently, I met one of them who’s studying Mbbs and he was teasing me about this and I went, “At least I’d leave uni before you” before it occurred to me that he’d have a Dr in front of his name and that if I wanted that Dr. title, I’d have to start another phase. I hope you get me. Lol. Really time zones!.
    Life Diary||February

March 2, 2017 at 11:26 am

Lol 😂 . Those Whatsapp bcs are super annoying. Especially the “send to the people you love Including me” or the “you are not a good child of God if you don’t forward”.
      It really annoys me, but I try to glance through them. It helps that I read super fast. This one for instance was sent by one of the regular bc sending people.
      I agree. Beautifully written. And so relevant.
      Hahaha. That’s the irony of time zones. You were ahead, they met you there, you will leave someone there and he will leave another person. It’s a cycle.

E
    March 2, 2017 at 5:34 am

Hmmm I like how the time zone analogy was used to explain this. It can be quite tempting to fall into the trap of comparing one’s lives to that of our mates and feeling left behind, while forgetting this important life lesson that we all have different set times. One of the things I absolutely love about having a relationship with God is that there is a peace of mind that comes with knowing that God got me, and that all His plans for me will come at the appropriate time, when I am fully prepared to receive what He has for me. Like Joel Osteen always says God is keeping the records and he will compensate us beyond and above all we think we missed, because He is a good God.

March 3, 2017 at 2:06 pm

Yeah! Very tempting especially if you are in the waiting period and everyone else seems to be in their own progress period.
      The only way to appreciate the time zone is with that confidence that comes from having a relationship with God. Without it you don’t understand or appreciate the time zone. It’s all abstract. It’s that relationship with God that brings peace of mind, that’s gives hope that his promises won’t fail, that he is
      keeping records as Joel Osteen said.How are you E?

D'Dream
    March 2, 2017 at 6:08 am

This post is very inspiring! The trouble is just we humans tends to forget this things easily when the time came to appropriate them.

Apostle Paul wrote about everyone running the race set before them. Each persons race lane is clearly marked and running into others lane is penalized. That’s why the the Bible says comparison is foolishness.

I have juniors who are married with serve and I am not. Does that means I’m not serious or too picky? I am simply in my timezone, no pressure to force what is not permitted to happen at the present

Everyone is in his/her timezone, they aren’t be faster or slower, their life is simply going on as it suppose to.

No need hating, envying or comparison.

The beautiful truth as a child of God is that *He makes all things beautiful in HIS (not our) time. We cant even use prayer to bribe God to release whats not meant for the present, he knows better.

I feel like I am already preaching, Lol. The inspiration was just coming.

Have a lovely week! 😁

March 3, 2017 at 9:11 am

Thank you Immanuel. I agree. Even if God says he is coming at 10 o clock, it’s possible to forget that fact and get discouraged at 9.55.
      We should never underestimate discouragement.
      No! It doesn’t mean you aren’t serious or too picky , that’s the world’s understanding of this things. They act as if those things are in your power, but the reality is those things aren’t in our power, and those that do or choose them by their power end up with mistakes.
      “In his own time” Beautiful point.
      Yeah! That’s one thing we need to know. God loves us so neither our prayers or tears can change his time. Even if we find mercy and he give it to us quickly, it’s still HIS own time.
      Preach on abeg. We all need preaching.
      Thank you Immanuel. God bless you

Tunde Sanusi (Tuham)
    March 6, 2017 at 8:34 am

We got carried away by others’ time-zone so much that we feel less of ourselves. This is a reminder post to stay focused and have faith that when the time is right, things shalt fall in place for us too

March 6, 2017 at 8:37 am

Thank you so much Tunde. Welcome. I appreciate your comment. I will come check out your blog right away.

April 13, 2017 at 1:59 pm

‘No need hating, envying or comparison’.
    this is the one I picked. if one isn’t careful while in his/her waiting period, the trio up there will find their way in.
    thank you for the post. will surely share(though I once did bt d comments here are touching) wif folks/brethren as everyone is waiting on God for one thing or d other. happy Easter in advance; may d blood shed by Christ continue to avail for us. Amen!

April 13, 2017 at 2:12 pm

My dear, you are so correct. Even while being careful we still have to really struggle against jealousy and envy. The truth is that we ought not to be envious at all. I understand it’s hard though but that’s why we have the Holy Spirit.
      Thank you so much Dee. You too. Amen and Amen.